RMIT Open Day is fast approaching and we’re all really excited to answer your questions and show off our projects. If you’re attending, make sure you visit us in Building 55 – Advanced Manufacturing Precinct (AMP), where we’ll have most of our lab out for you to see.
- See, in person, the X8 octocopter which had its first test flight only days ago and talk to the students who built it.
- Speak with undergraduate students from all year levels, as well as some of our doctoral candidates.
- See “Eddie the Eagle”, our bio-inspired, eagle-shaped soaring platform for bird scaring.
- Our largest fixed-wing platform (with a 3.0m wingspan), Javelin, will be on display.
- Our smallest UAS (weighing only 100g), MARV will also be there for you to see.
Don’t miss it. We’ll see you there!
RMIT Open Day Planner: http://openday.rmit.edu.au/
RUASRT on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RUASRT/